Preparations for Tuesday
We spent the day preparing for the start of destruction on Tuesday. Nancy and I went through our closets and our underbed storage containers. We were trying to get rid of anything we no longer needed, because we're going to have to squeeze things together pretty tightly once we empty the bathroom and the kitchen. We bagged up eight or so loads of clothes to give away.
Later, Tim and I went into the basement and brought up the items Nancy and I had identified for donation a few weeks ago. Our living room is now filled with bags and boxes of stuff to give away.
Tim and I also cleared a bit of the rec room in the basement and rolled up two of the rugs down there. Tomorrow we'll have to finish organizing the junk in the basement.
honi soit qui mal y pense
Later, Tim and I went into the basement and brought up the items Nancy and I had identified for donation a few weeks ago. Our living room is now filled with bags and boxes of stuff to give away.
Tim and I also cleared a bit of the rec room in the basement and rolled up two of the rugs down there. Tomorrow we'll have to finish organizing the junk in the basement.
honi soit qui mal y pense

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home