Friday, March 10, 2006

Day Twenty-Two: Subfloored and Almost Square

No telephone call with George today, but I called Dave to see what was happening and I heard that George came here today and looked for the water leak, though I don't know if he succeeded in finding it.

The changes today were not that dramatic, so I'm putting off photographs until tomorrow. We have a large pile of lumber on our deck now, though, and there is subflooring on the floor of the kitchen and the bathroom. I thought the subflooring in the kitchen was almost finished before, but this new bit of plywood seems to be new. I spent a while walking around the kitchen tonight because I loved feeling the solidity of the kitchen floor.

The only other change is that the old framing for the wall in the middle of the bathroom floor is gone, replaced by a little bit of temporary framing designed merely to hold up the third floor. Over the telephone, Dave told me not to take down this framing, though I've no idea why he thought I might do that.

honi soit qui mal y pense

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home