The Painting Resumes
Yesterday, I was supposed to begin painting the unfinished parts of the house. Instead, Nancy and I spent the whole day working in the yard. We did make lots of progress: put in some beds, cut out the dead raspberry canes, weeded, bought some more plants, cleaned the front porch, and began to mulch Nancy's rock garden. But we ran out of time for painting.
Today, the Mikes came by to do their laundry, but left before drying their clothes! You can blame Grammy for that. I did some work in the yard today as well. It's amazing how far behind we are with yardwork this year. After finishing outside, I started painting the ceiling white and the walls three shades of green in the dining room. I finished most of the painting there sometime after 10, but the walls dried a bit splotchy (especially the Light Moss Green walls), so it looks like we'll have to repaint the walls tomorrow.
honi soit qui mal y pense
Today, the Mikes came by to do their laundry, but left before drying their clothes! You can blame Grammy for that. I did some work in the yard today as well. It's amazing how far behind we are with yardwork this year. After finishing outside, I started painting the ceiling white and the walls three shades of green in the dining room. I finished most of the painting there sometime after 10, but the walls dried a bit splotchy (especially the Light Moss Green walls), so it looks like we'll have to repaint the walls tomorrow.
honi soit qui mal y pense

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home